Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Movie Quicklist

Hey have you ever experienced this... You go to the DVD parlor, see a range of movies but are thoroughly confused which would be a good pick. So you call up a couple of I-KNOW-ALL-BOUT-HOLLYWOOD-FLICKS Friends and ask for their expert opinion.
So to make your life a little easier, I'll put down ten movie quicklist you wont mind watchin (that's my guess)

How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days
Memento
Fight Club
A Lot Like Love
The Shawshank Redemption
Grudge

The Ring
Butterfly Effect
Kill Bill 1 & 2
Pursuit of Happyness


And the list could just go on... Hey Guys, I won't mind suggestions from you... do add to the list

1 comment:

Nitesh Poonia said...

Okay ... Suggestions to add some to this list of yours

The Holiday - Cute, Romantic and truly Enjoyable ... A treat to watch ;-)

Good Will Hunting - Might prove to be just the movie you could be looking for ... I'm craaaaaaazy bout Damon though ... But its not all because of that I'm saying this ... Once you see it, You'll know

Girl, Interrupted - Winona is class apart when it comes to acting ... Jolie's good too ... You'll immediately fall in love with this movie

Election - Okay, Movie might be unheard of ... But there's Witherspoon in it ...Matthew Broderick adds to the humor ... A must watch for comedy lovers

Closer - Jude Law, Julia Roberts, Natalie Portman, Clive Owen ... That says it all ... Movie's all bout how quickly relationships end and develop ... Hint of Eroticism might be a concern for some but then I'll still stick by it

Atonement - Rips your heart out ... James McAvoy gives a solid performance in this one

Guess the list will never end if I go on and on and on ... So to round up ...

Before Sunrise; & Before Sunset - '95 blockbuster and then its superhit sequel might just be a hopeless romantic's evening treat ... Hawke and Delpy just rock in these two movies

:P :P

Huh !!! ... Okay that was my suggestion ... Bit long ... But gotta bear :D