Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Where's My Popcorn

I wont go so far as to call myself a MOVIE BUFF, let's just say I like Good Movies.
But it's a pain ( and a bit too hard on my pocket ) to watch each and every crap that bollywood churns out every friday and then decide if it was at all worth my time and money. Yeah Yeah, I very well could rely on the newspaper reviews but are they reliable! Oh yes... and have you ever tried reading one Khaled's reviews... I mean what's up with him. Is he a critic or a 'Nobel Prize for literature' Aspirant.

So I thought it would be great if I could share honest, candid, direct from heart reviews about the most anticipated movies of the week (and also the surprise packages that aren't so anticipated but end up hogging all the limelight).

So feel free to share, suggest, recommend, warn against and vote for movies...

Let's get the action started... hey but wait....

WHERE'S MY POPCORN

No comments: